The following are the terms and conditions on which you may use ‘The Picture Press’ www.thepicturepress.org (hereafter referred to as ‘TPP’ or ‘this site’). By accessing TPP you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you have any queries, please contact the curators/site administrators at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sole copyright of the photographs contained on TPP are owned by the individual/s contributing to this site. Contributors submit photographs to this site voluntarily and the curators do not bear any responsibility for any unlawful use of their photographs by a third party.
- Posts and comments on this site represent the views of individual contributors and do not necessarily represent the views of the curators of this site or any organizations they are associated with.
- The material on this site can not be reproduced without expressed written permission obtained from the curators. Use of material on this site for commercial purposes is not permitted.
- Any form of profanity, obscenity, personal abuse, religious or racial vilification, defamation of individuals or institutions, will not be tolerated, be they in the form of posts, comments or links on this site.
- Any form of virus, spam, advertising or promotion of goods and services, or chain messages will be deleted.
- Posts and comments on TPP must not infringe copyright. If a user feels that third party copyright has been violated by a post on this site, please contact the curators.
- A user may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent any affiliation with a person or entity.
- A user may not wilfully misrepresent facts in posts and comments with the intention of misleading other users.
Nonetheless, the curators cannot guarantee the accuracy of all posts and particularly comments, as some users may breach the above terms and make comments that are misleading or untrue. The user must not make any financial and/or other decisions based on content on this site without further clarification.
11th December 2012